NOTICE OF MEETING: Holiday Acres Property Owner’s Association July meeting will be held on July 19th, 2022, at 6:00 PM via Google Meet.
Holiday Acres POA Board Meeting
When: Tuesday July 19, 2022 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Where: Google Meet joining information
HAPOA Board Meeting
Tuesday, July 19 · 6:00 – 7:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: meet.google.com/uae-hhjr-ere
Or dial: (US) +1 507-690-2129 PIN: 904 836 723#
Holiday Acres Property Owners Association Board Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order 6:08pm
- Roll Call
Board: Bryan Looper, Bill Noel, Nate Stretton, Martin Schmidt
- Approval of May Meeting Minutes Motion-Bryan 2nd-Bill
- Old Business
- Covenant Change—4H Pigs Allowed
Received information from Attorney. Next step is to send out to members. Leave covenant vague and tighten up in Board Rules as needed.
- Covenant Change—2/3 of votes cast vs. 2/3 of voting members
Received information from Attorney. Next step is to send out to members.
- HAPOA access to green space through Macomber
Bryan called last week. No response from her as of yet.
- Cluster/Standards mailboxes
Map the new location of boxes on a map for review by the post office. Nate to print sketch of HA.
- Board’s level of activity in reporting properties that are not compliant with our code.
Bill to draft a board rule concerning “business from home”
- New Business
- Dumpster/Clean up weekend for next year. +/- End June.
- Treasurer’s Report
- Profit and Loss Balance Sheet
- Bills to be paid
Prairie Dog mitigation–only paid for supplies used on HOA Properties.
Motion to Approve-Nate 2nd–Bryan
- Secretary’s Report
- Annual meeting: September 24th at 6:00pm at the Archuleta County Extension Building.
- Adjourn at 6:43 pmJuly 19th 2022 HAPOA Board meeting minutes