Holiday Acres POA Board Meeting
When: Tuesday May 17, 2022 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Where: Google Meet joining information
HAPOA Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 17 · 6:00 – 7:00pm
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/eun-nshd-wfq
Or dial: (US) +1 617-675-4444 PIN: 178 679 281 3403#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/eun-nshd-wfq?pin=1786792813403
Holiday Acres Property Owner’s Association Board Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
Called to order by Bryan Looper at 6:03 PM. Seconded by Martin Schmidt
- Roll Call
Bryan Looper, Nate Stretton, Martin Schmidt
- Approval of January Meeting Minutes
Motion: Nate Stretton Second: Matin Schmidt
- Old Business
- Covenant Change—4H Pigs Allowed
- Covenant Change—2/3 of votes cast vs. 2/3 of voting members
Bryan will need help to make calls and door to door to explain changes and talking to Attorney. (on both items a and b)
- HAPOA access to green space through Macomber
She should be here in the Summer and would like to meet with the board. Told she can’t lock the gate and shut off access to members. If vehicular gate is locked, a pedestrian gate must be provided.
- Online Payment option/fee
Online payment is operational!
- Dumpsters in Spring
30yd dumpster $1600 40yd dumpster $1800
At Shenandoah and Kinnikinnik and at Coyote Drive in valley
Do on a Friday through Sunday
Martin to email Restricted items to Bryan.
Moved by Martin Schmidt, seconded by Bryan Looper to have two dumpsters available for use by Holiday Acres Residents.
- Cluster/Standards mailboxes
Mailboxes at Holiday & Stagecoach are prime target. Spread out mailboxes along Shenandoah and at intersections so that they are on the main mail route. Map and plan for where boxes are to be moved to submitted to postmaster. Boxes can’t be placed where they hinder the maintenance of the road.
- New Business
- Board’s level of activity in reporting properties that are not compliant with our code
At this time, and how it has been in the past, board action is complaint driven. Not actively seeking issues.
- Treasure’s Report
- Profit and Loss Balance Sheet
- Bills to be paid—Motion to Approve by Nate Stretton, seconded by Martin Schmidt
- Secretary’s Report
Tentative next meeting date:
July 12, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Meeting will be held at:
188 coyote court or by Google Meet (info to be provided at a later date)
- Adjourn—Motion to adjourn by Martin Schmidt, seconded by Bryan Looper at 7:13